1. The website automatically collects only primarily the information contained in cookies.
2. Files (cookies) are text files, therefore they are stored on the website user's end device. Therefore, they are intended for using the website's pages. First of all, they contain the name of the website of their origin, their unique number, storage time on the end device.
3. The website operator (www.ecobri.ie) is an entity that places cookies on its user's end device due to having access to them.
4. The website operator uses files (cookies) to:
- Adjusting the content of the website to the individual preferences of the user. First of all, these files recognize his device to display the page according to his preferences.
- Preparation of statistics helping to know the preferences and behavior of users, therefore they are even more used to analyze these statistics. It is anonymous and allows to customize the content and appearance of the site to the prevailing trends, while statistics are also used to assess the popularity of the site.
- Possibilities of logging into the website and maintaining the user's login on each subsequent page of the website.
5. The website uses two basic types of files (cookies) - session and permanent. Session files are temporary, therefore they are stored until you leave the website (by accessing another page, logging out or turning off the browser). Permanent files are stored in the user's end device until they are deleted by the user or for the time resulting from their settings.
6. Therefore, the user can change his browser settings at any time. Undeniably, so as to block the use of files (cookies) or each time to obtain information about their placement in your device. Other available options can be checked in the settings of your web browser. Undoubtedly, it should be remembered that most browsers by default are set to accept the saving of files (cookies) on the terminal device.
7. First of all, the Website operator informs that changes to the settings in the user's web browser may probably limit access to some functions of the website's website.
8. Files (cookies) used by the website (placed on the user's end device) can be made available to its partners and the advertiser cooperating with it.
9. Information on the settings of web browsers are available in its menu (help) or probably on its manufacturer's website.
10. More detailed information about files (cookies) is available, among others at https://www.youronlinechoices.com.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.